DIY Jewellery supplies & Etsy!

17 January 2010

Yesterday I was browsing Etsy for beads and stuff,I really like making my own accesories - at least trying! There's a very big shop in my city but of course in websites you can find far more variety!! So I've found supplies to make your own cute little rings and earrings

like this one from
fleuravenue
and many other amazing beads like birds and supplies for making pendants ect!
Here are some of the shops that I found really interesting:
Secret Base
DIY Paradise
Bead Supplies


Also,
look at these amazing bird pendants from
RetroSkor!

I really want to buy one of those!! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    http://largepet.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the blue bird pendant. I wish it were mine. ♥

    ReplyDelete