I left my heart with you.

30 September 2012


I got this key necklace as a belated birthday gift. I believe it has found it's place on my neck.

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, I'm mostly on tumblr these weeks..!  There have been really sad days (I lost my grandmother and the grief is still very near)  but now that university exams are over I intend to start working on new projects and doing things for myself! I've founded some ballet classes in my area and it'd be really wonderful once I can afford it! Other than that, I read short stories, start - at last! - drinking hot milky tea, writing some new letters and planning trips with my boyfriend!



5 comments:

  1. it´s nice to see you back!

    i´m so very sorry for your loss, dear. hope bright days come again for you.

    cute key necklace! reminded me of a similar one i have :)

    and ah, ballet classes...! that´d be great! i´ve always admired ballet dancers, they look so delicate and elegant, although they have to work really hard. i hope you can join it :)

    stella xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Συλλυπητήρια...Χαίρομαι που επέστρεψες, τα post σου είναι πάντα έμπνευση!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I hope you are ok now and I also hope you are going to write often <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Συλλυπητήρια. Και εγώ πριν από λίγες μέρες έχασα τον παππούκα μου και σε καταλαβαίνω. Το κλειδί είναι πολύ όμορφο όπως και οι φάκελοι της αλληλογραφίας. Και μη χάνεσαι.
    Υγ. Είδα τις φώτο της Λορελάι και είσαι μια κούκλα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ.. :) Και για τα συλλυπητήρια και για τις φωτογραφίες!

      Delete