Portfolio finished!

2 November 2012


At last I finished my portfolio! I had filled my projects some weeks ago but I was always changing my logo because I couldn't settle on one, but after some work I ended up with this perfect ribbon and I thought it would be perfect - chic, simple but also cute! I believe that I need far more projects in order to feel that I've shown a big part of what I can do but this is a start! I've done some re-designing in Le Noeud Rose and I'm making a design for a really famous blog, you'll have to wait and see!





6 comments:

  1. your portfolio is awesome ^^
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. συγχαρητήρια για τη δουλειά σου.
    εμπνέει το άτομο που θα τη δει και σίγουρα ικανοποιεί το μάτι, αφού πρόκειται για αρκετά φρέσκια ματιά που επικεντρώνεται στη βάση των ζητούμενων απομονώνοντας τα από τις φιοριτούρες και τους αχρείαστους διακοσμους.
    thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ!! Πολύ εποικοδομητικό το σχόλιό σου! :)

      Delete
    2. oh well...i do write a lot for a living!

      Delete
  3. Great work! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your logo!! So different! I actually have the same font on my logo. I love your work!! so pretty, modern and organic. Hopefully you'll design my own blog one day hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete