It's never too late for wishes..!

8 January 2013

I know it's been many weeks since my last post but this Christmas has been the opposite of holidays..! I was working in a toy megastore till 30 of December and after the New Year's I have to admit I was pretty uninspired and did nothing special except from going out, eating candies, reading and a little bit of knitting...! I also did some shopping - still waiting for the packages from Ebay to arrive - and bought three sweaters! At last this week I got some time to meet with my friend and take some photos!


(I love this sweater so much! It's like the prefect shade of mint with the perfect amount of sparkle!)

I was thinking that I'd like to make more outfit posts from now on and keep the blog more updated on fashion and design! The new year has started pretty well for me as I already have been contacted by four ladies for design services, and a surprise handcrafted  project I had had in mind for the last months which I hope to start soon! On a more personal aspect, I'm still as in love as I could ever be, happy and loved with family and friends! I hope the new year finds you all loved, content and creative! 

7 comments:

  1. αααα..το κορίτσι! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your jumper is so pretty, I hope you do more outfit posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is lovely :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Christina! Your sweater is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete