There is a day that never dies

30 October 2010

Don’t ask why a wanderer wanders
I for one,have too many worlds to explore
too many stories,too many dreams,too many words.
I’d like to share them with you but I don’t know if I can.

That’s why my little one,you can’t ask why I wander,why my mind wanders…
There are too many things I need to learn,too many things to create.
Things to give,things to be,things to hear and things to see.


  1. You are beautiful. ♥ ♥ ♥

  2. There is so much around that sometimes one life seems to be too short...

  3. Ah so lovely. I have been taking a poetry class lately, so I have been writing, writing, and writing.

  4. Beautiful, as always... I can never get enough of this blog. To much beauty :) Thanks for making my day, Christina.

  5. i'm a wanderer too afraid to leave my head

  6. Whimisical. Lovely. I followed you. Is your blog by any chance named after the Nick Cave song?

    Lovely layout. I'm new, hope you don't mind the comment, dear.

  7. you are very talented. i swear this poem made my day. xoxo eri, ps. your display picture is really pretty! you're so pretty!