At last autumn is here for good and I'm so excited for cold-weather things to do!
* Make apple pies and apple cakes! It's my favourite thing to bake in autumn and I'm always trying all kinds of recipes!
* Of course sweaters and knitwear! I'm knitting a big scarf for my boyfriend and next I'll makie a cream/light brown cowl for me!
* Wearing loafers or brogues with coats, bowler hats and really warm tights!
* Dark red lipstick with a little blush & mascara will be my almost everyday look from now on, especially since I fould this perfect shade (Alabama) of matte lipstick.
* I'm expecting some money from my internship, hopefully before December, and I've been daydreaming of trips to Scotland, Belgium, Amsterdam, Denmark...!
* Curl my hair without heat! I've been doing it for almost two weeks with the hgeadband method (check for youtube tutorials it's really easy) and my hair stay curly or wavy until I wash them again without adding any sprays or heat!
* I've been looking for new stationery, or pretty papers to make envelopes but no good, any suggestions?
(all images via my pinterest)