First of all, I hope you had a great Christmas day with lots of food, presents and mainly with lots of love and happiness! As for this post, I hadn't written any letters in months so I tried to make these as beautiful as I could! I loved the idea of sharing tea sachets and I need to dry some flowers for the next ones!
20 December 2013
1. Stormbird (Wars of the Roses #1) - Conn Iggulden / 2. The Vintage Tea Party Book - Angel Adoree / 3. The Color of Light - Helen Maryles Shankman / 4. The Asylum - John Harwood / 5. The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman / 6. Katherine - Anya Seton, Philippa Gregory / 7. Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror - Chris Priestley / 8. Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood #1) - Juliet Marillier / 9. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak / 10. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) - Patrick Rothfuss / 11. Wildwood - Colin Meloy and Carson Ellis' illustrations / 12. Smoke and Mirrors - Neil Gaiman
I guess I should have read some of these books years ago when they came out, but running short on money as always, I only bought two books in a while and these were always left on my Goodreads 'to-read' list! Lately I've read all kinds of genres, historical, mystery, fantasy, young-adult, period and fantasy again, so I choose a little of all types in this wishlist! I've already read and liked other books by Juliet Marillier, John Harwood and of course the god Neil Gaiman, whose new book I can't wait to get on my hands!
11 December 2013
Hooray! Another giveaway before Christmas, this time from Jollychic.com! They're offering a $100 coupon for you to buy anything you want in the shop + free worldwide shipping! It doesn't get better than that! Here I posted some of the stuff I liked - I end up having a wishlist on every shop I join - but feel free to choose anything you want!
To enter you need to:
- Register on www.jollychic.com
- Post a comment with your registered email!
For additional entries:
- Share on facebook / twitter / tumblr
(leave a separate comment for each share)
- Follow me on instagram / tumblr
(leave a separate comment for each following)
The giveaway is open until Monday 16/12 when I will randomly choose a winner! Good luck!
10 December 2013
As you might have guessed, the whitepepper is one of my favorite brands/shops, I simply love everything they do! And this lookbook is just adorable (even if I feel this style is more like a Londoner instead of a Parisienne)!
3 December 2013
I have a lovely giveaway offered by Sammydress! I've bought a pair of boots and have lots of their stuff added in my favorites so it was exciting when they contacted me!
I was told to make a list of favourite items, there will be TWO winners, and they will have to choose one item from my list above. I did my best to gather some nice stuff that appeal to various styles so I'd have most of you pleased! The winners are free to select other size & color than what I've selected and Sammydress will pay for the shipping. Click on the images for each product page!
To be in the running, leave a comment with your email saying you did the following:
- You must like Sammydress's facebook page
- Follow Forest Dreams via Google / Bloglovin / Feedly
For additional entries (leave separate comments!) you can
- follow Sammydress's blog here.
- share this post on facebook / tumblr / twitter / pinterest and post the link in a comment!
Giveaway closes on Monday December 9th and it's open internationally!
30 November 2013
Winter is here!As you can see I could choose only a few, it's lovely that we can take a pick into other people's life, especially when they have so beautiful photos! You can follow me here. And stay tuned, I'm arranging a giveway soon!
17 November 2013
I had this wooden box on my drawer for so long, it was a green color I really didn't like and I knew I had to fix it sometime. I got two acrylic colors, an emerald and a white one, put only a little of the emerald and I got this mint color that I adore! The light wasn't really good so in some photos it looks light blue. I thought of adding some flowers with decoupage but I had tried it on another box and it didn't turn out well so instead I added many tiny little stars! I love how it turned out, and it's very spacious!
13 November 2013
I'm so excited with this scarf, I chose the easiest pattern (just knit) to get it done as soon as possible! I was looking again and again at photos around the web with people wearing Hogwarts scarves and I thought why not?! This way it's warmer and longer than the ones sold on ebay/amazon! The pattern says that the scarf is supposed to end with the crimson color on both sides but I didn't have enough yarn to do it this way, so instead I just made the tassels diferent!
* Nerd note: I was actually sorted into Ravenclaw (in Pottermore) but Gryffindor's scarf is more recognisable and has better-matching colors!