New design work!

20 August 2013

It's been a while since I posted some of my latest work, I usually just add them in my portfolio! All these months I've worked with many lovely girls but I didn't took the time to post about them all.


So this one here is what I did for Poppy & Ollie, a lovely new blog (that needs some followers for sure!), run by Isabella! I just love this font I used for the header, it's called Janda Stylish Script and it's free! (The navigation bar links will be added soon now!)



The second one for today is Influence, a fashion & lifestyle blog run by the sweetest Stephanie! I'm sure you can tell the colors and general style are exactly my type! I especially loved the header with the little watercolor flowers and the post divider, which is something I don't know why I don't use more frequently since it's really cute!


3 comments:

  1. both of them are perfect! you do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both designs are fantastic! You did a great job Christina. Might need you in the near future...
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete