June desktop calendar

2 June 2014


Hello there! Summer is officially here now, even if the temperature where you are hasn't risen as it has in Greece! During May I got questions about a calendar but it was a little late to do one so I skipped it until June. And there you are, one of the few times I made the calendar at the 1st of the month..! Click on the above image to get the full size!
(the floral pattern was made through a freebie I edited entirely to get this result, so please use with credit)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
    kudos

    Here is my web page: 17 day diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!


    http://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete