Thistle premade masonry theme

30 June 2014


I couldn't wait to share this theme with you all! It's based on a free masonry theme - can't take the credit for that part of the code - but I changed everything else to make it modern, minimal and stylish pinterest/magazine like!

I decided to make this into a premade theme when I realized the shortage of beautiful grid themes for Blogger, there were some good ones for purchase and most of the free ones were a little ugly or at least boring. The idea came from a client of mine that wanted a grid theme and I think the masonry effect takes it to another level!



I'm including a how-to in the package with "installation guide" - it's actually 3 steps, and a few changes that you can do: a header image instead of text title, how to replace the background and a few info on how it works. If you need a customized version or need to change something I haven't included in the file email me for more info!

The theme is responsive and works perfectly on tablets and any size of screen, just resize your browser window and watch the columns change! The theme costs 40€ and payment is done through Paypal!




Small changes are either written in the how-to or can be done by me for free.
If you'd like me to customize this theme fully contact me for more info!

2 comments: