Birthday gifts!

8 September 2014


Hey there!I really should put some more effort in my posts..! Between work and exam studying the only time I had was the weekend, it's weird how on the one hand I want to have a job on my proffesion but on the other hand I'm so eager for my internship to end because it's so tiresome. Anyway! On August 31st I had my birthday and was so excited with the gifts I got!

My boyfriend got me this new old Polaoid 600 camera (old because it's made in the 80s, new because it's never been used) plus 2 packs of film from Impossible Project! I was always eyeing the Fuji Instax because it's more affordable and has cheaper film but he wanted to get me "the real deal" so yeap, I'm super excited to try it!

The knitted clutch/book-cover (especially handy when you want to carry a book in your bag but dread ruining the cover and pages) is from my best friend, who knits perfect things with her mother and the lovely pink-nude heels from my sister! It's a pity they're more spring/summer-y and it's already September but I'll try to wear them as long as it's not too cold! (and maybe try them with tights to see how they look..!)

5 comments:

  1. Happy related birthday! Love the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a polaroid so bad lately. Can't wait to see some awesome pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these gifts. I have wanted the new polaroid for quite a while... hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and i liked these birthday gifts.

    ReplyDelete