Worn / Sister coffee date

20 October 2014



Boots: New Look Elmo boots, Asos | Jeans: Pull & Bear | Embroidered shirt: Zara | Duffell bag: Pull & Bear

Hey there! I suppose in other countries Autumn is there for good, but here it's still sunny and most days you don't even need a jacket on! But I can't wait for colder and cloudier days! Today I went for a walk with my sister who wanted to take photos and I was like "at last!" so I chose this beloved shirt which I hadn't really worn much, even though I have imagined many outfits since I bought it..! I also got my new booties from Asos (originally from New Look but Asos sells them as well) this week and I adore them! They have a 5cm heel, enough to make it more stylish but low enough to be comfortable for everyday! Oh, and my moon & star necklace is an everyday-wear now, you know, Halloween is close and I try to be witchy..!

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. Is so simple and seems really confortable. And the boots fits so well.

    A.

    Blog: A Beautiful Little Fool

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous Christina, and I love this outfit! New look shoes are the best as well, so comfy and good quality, all for a very reasonable low price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne's Cake Party17 November 2014 at 13:51

    ρε πόσο όμορφη!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outifit! And the photos are awesome, too! :]


    - Lizz
    http://lizzvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete